PokeDeath 2 PokeDeath 2

See? What did I fucking tell you? I knew this was going to happen eventually. Funny thing is, my warning of a monstrosity like this occurring barely got a few thousand views, yet this makes front page. Well, you know what? Fine. Just remember this: this is only the beginning. There's gonna be more. LOTS more. Newgrounds will then sink to a whole new low. Don't say I didn't warn you all...

gaygramps.swf gaygramps.swf

You gonna finish this up?

FFFCEM responds:

nope

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

What a bitch...
But, I digress. Great job, Jaltoid!

Dry Fire Reloaded Dry Fire Reloaded

What can I say? That was nothing less than awesome! I really liked the music, the graphics and animation was stylized and fluid, and those sound effects! MMMMMMMHYHHHMMM, SO SATISFYING!!! This game is pretty fuckin' cool in my book!

WALA WALA: FULL VERSION WALA WALA: FULL VERSION

Kid..... no.

This is so bad, I can't even explain it. For one thing, the controls are extremely flawed. You float all over the place and it's really hard to land on those narrow platforms you expect us to land on. And, about those graphics. REALLY?!?! What is this, 2005? Sprite-ripping is no longer an acceptable form of graphics. It's so overused, it's considered bad. And, if you're gonna do that, at least make the sprites look good. And I wouldn't have a problem with the audio, if it wasn't so garbled and compressed sounding. Sorry, man, but try better next time.

Heli vs Tower Heli vs Tower

Needs a little work, but still somewhat enjoyable.

Dance 2k Dance 2k

Pretty good, although the instruments kinda wear on my ears a little.... other that, nice job, m8.

lantaren responds:

Ah.. well, I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for liking it.

Newest Voice Reel/Demo Thing.. Newest Voice Reel/Demo Thing..

Very great! :D

SketchedImpression responds:

Jontron Theme Cover Jontron Theme Cover

How about.... I fucking LOVE you for this! I'm a huge JonTron fan!

DFerociousbeast responds: