Dry Fire Reloaded Dry Fire Reloaded

What can I say? That was nothing less than awesome! I really liked the music, the graphics and animation was stylized and fluid, and those sound effects! MMMMMMMHYHHHMMM, SO SATISFYING!!! This game is pretty fuckin' cool in my book!

WALA WALA: FULL VERSION WALA WALA: FULL VERSION

Kid..... no.

This is so bad, I can't even explain it. For one thing, the controls are extremely flawed. You float all over the place and it's really hard to land on those narrow platforms you expect us to land on. And, about those graphics. REALLY?!?! What is this, 2005? Sprite-ripping is no longer an acceptable form of graphics. It's so overused, it's considered bad. And, if you're gonna do that, at least make the sprites look good. And I wouldn't have a problem with the audio, if it wasn't so garbled and compressed sounding. Sorry, man, but try better next time.

Heli vs Tower Heli vs Tower

Needs a little work, but still somewhat enjoyable.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

This was pretty fun! I wish there was a little more to it, but even with that being said, I still enjoyed myself finding different ways to "beat the game". Good Job!

Nyan cat my hero Nyan cat my hero

This was somewhat addicting. Although, there's just something that bothers me about this game. It seems like a cry for attention, not a constructive expression through art and design. This entire game just screams, "GYUH-HUK!! INNERNETT MEMES R COOOL, GAIZ!!!! AREN'T I FUNNY?!?! VOAT 5!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD!!!!111", and I'm pretty for that's what you intended. Pretty fun for a few seconds, but games shouldn't be made for attention or profit. And that's what this is to me.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Where's Mega Man? I QUESTION YOUR CHILDHOOD.

*sarcasm in case you couldn't tell, this game is amazing.

The I of It The I of It

BOOM! made the bomb.

Roar Rampage Roar Rampage

A little clunky... but I loved it!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

A flash classic, and a nostalgic favorite for me. I remember playing this in the 4th grade in my school's media center. I was the first one in the school to beat the last boss. I got so much praise for it! This game brings back so many good memories! I don't know if you're reading this, or still an active member, but thanks for making this game. It has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Swat Rainbow Dash Swat Rainbow Dash